Monday, January 12, 2009

FOR TODAY Monday,January 12 th




Outside my window...the skies are blue and bright. Beautiful Cold January Morning

I am thinking...I would love to be home today.

I am thankful for....time with family

From the learning rooms..God is teaching me to WAIT on him

From the kitchen..a clean and organized fridge. Woo Hoo!

I am wearing...jeans and sweatshirt with red turtleneck

I am creating...a schedule for my time

I am going...crazy with ideas for my websites.

I am reading...bunches of books. Mainly books for a more intimate relationship with God.

I am hoping...a fast week

I am hearing...silence

Around the house...to many jobs that NEED to be done

One of my favorite things..rearranging my furniture

A few plans for the rest of the week: WORK

I decided to show you a picture that was made of me and my nephew at Thanksgiving. He is such a blessing. Love him.
Me and Caleb - Thanksgiving 2008

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy!
    I just love this blog, it is so pretty.
    God is teaching me to wait on Him as well.
    Maybe you can post a pic later?
    Love you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete