Sunday, May 10, 2009

FOR TODAY May 10, 2009

simple-woman-daybook-small

Outside my window..it is dark ( I'm doing this on Sunday night) and a clear night.

I am thinking...about how happy I am we had a productive weekend.

From the learning rooms...still working on patience.

I am thankful for...for my children.

From the kitchen... cleanliness.  Oh happy day!

I am wearing...a pink with blue polka dot gown

I am reading... The last story in a book called "The Sommerfield Series (Blessings)", by Kim Vogel Sawyer, and "The One and Only Jesus" by Beth Moore, also my bible study, Managing Moods.

I am hoping...for pretty weather this week.

I am creating...this blog entry

Around the house...smells of paint

One of my favorite things...freshly mowed lawn

A few plans for the rest of the week... work every day and try to finish sorting and cleaning the main floor.

A picture I felt like sharing..springtime in Lancaster Pa.

collage

Join in the fun by visiting  Peggy's Simple Daybook.

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of fresh cut grass too! I miss having a yard that I can cut myself ~ maybe someday (but of course by then I'll be too old to want to cut the grass myself and will end up paying someone to do it) lol

    Doug's twin sister is in Lancaster Co. this week. I think they're staying in Paradise :-)

    Hope you have a great week Sweetie & get all you need to done with some extra time to put your feet up & rest! You deserve it!

    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! As a child, I remember so vividly the sounds of neighborhood lawn mowers & the freshly cut grass smell. It always takes me back to childhood. Hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete