Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FOR TODAY May 5

Outside my window..its a  raining night.  Much cooler temps this week. Where did the warm sunny weather go?

I am thinking...about how nice this house is going to look when it is finished with all the little updates

From the learning rooms...how to find joy in all things even when I don't feel it.

I am thankful for...all these little projects that are getting done.
From the kitchen... whatever I can find.

I am wearing...Dallas Cowboy jammies bottoms and Tommy Hilfinger oversized shirt.

I am reading... The last story in a book called "The Sommerfield Series", by Kim Vogel Sawyer

I am hoping...for warm weather to get here and stay

I am creating, mainly messes, as they say, you have to make a mess to get anything accomplished.

Around the house...smells of fresh paint on the walls.

One of my favorite things...coffee brewing.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Other than work, not much else.

A picture I felt like sharing...seen alot of this lately.

rain 

Join in the fun by visiting  Peggy's Simple Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment