Monday, June 1, 2009

FOR TODAY June 1

Outside my window... simple-woman-daybook-smallsunny and bright and kinda cool, looking for temps in the 80 today.  Woo Hoo!
I am thinking...about all the things that have to still be done in the house, and how I am going to get it all accomplished
From the learning rooms...learning to be content and patient. 
I am thankful for...all that I have.  God has truly blessed me.
From the kitchen... smells of coffee
I am wearing...jean shorts, white cami  with a Dallas cowboy sweatshirt, tennis shoes.
I am reading... The last story in a book called "The Sommerfield Series (Blessings)", by Kim Vogel Sawyer, and "The One and Only Jesus" by Beth Moore,  "A Marriage without Regrets" by Kay Author"
I am hoping...for a pretty week of weather.
I am creating...list, list, list....get the point...I am making list!!!
Around the house...signs of progress.
One of my favorite things...spending time with my hubby and lazy days!.
A few plans for the rest of the week... working off my list to achieve my goals. Get daughter a graduation present, spend time with my folks and enjoy the time with them.

A picture I thought I would share....the cutest nephew ever....his  first swimming experience.  Caleb Swim 4

Join in the fun by visiting  Peggy's Simple Daybook.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic Cindy :-)
    Hope your week goes well, I'll send you some HOT weather if you like!
    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by to say Hi, hope things on the house front are going well. Blessings, Jean x

    ReplyDelete