Monday, March 22, 2010

For Today

simple-woman-daybook-small

I’m posting this on Wednesday, better late than never. 

Outside my window...The sun is shining so brightly and  the temps are getting warmer, Mocha is lounging out on the deck enjoying the rays of sun.
I am thinking... about all the things on my to do list that I have to complete by tomorrow.
From the learning rooms...  to find way to glorify God in each given day and moment.
I am thankful for...everything in my life.  I am so blessed.
From the kitchen... preparations being made for my dinner tonight.
I am wearing...dallas cowboys jammie bottoms and a black jammie top
I am reading... my bible and lesson on Revelation
I am hoping...for a awesome weekend away with hubby and friends.
I am creating…..I’m not working on anything at the moment.
Around the house.. beds that need to be made, and some light picking up.  House is mostly cleaned.
One of my favorite things... sharing time with hubby.
A few plans for the rest of the week...finish my bible study, make arrangements for this weekend getaway, spending time moving thing to and from our storage unit on Friday.

A picture I thought I would share.... a picture of me and Michael at the UK and WVU game in Syracuse this past weekend. 

DSC00145
Join in the fun by visiting  Peggy's Simple Daybook.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! I didn't know you had posted last week. So good to see you back at being a simple woman. What a sweet picture. Have a blessed week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    Thank you so much for visting my blog!You made my day!
    I like your picture!
    Have a great week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your learning goal: "to find way to glorify God in each given day and moment."

    That's a good goal for all of us.

    ReplyDelete